[i2c] Adaptive adapter name?

Till Harbaum till at harbaum.org
Fri Nov 3 12:55:14 CET 2006

Hi,

my driver is hotplug capable. At least it gets loaded automatically whenever i
plug my device. So it probably is. But I'll try what you suggested to check this.

I am thinking about building some industry quality pcbs. They shouldn't be too
expensive. Probably around EUR 5. I'll be doing it primarily for some friends
of mine who'll be using this as a generic port extender for some linux based wlan
router. I'll be adding some small experimental area. The device will then
consist of the interface itself and one may e.g. add a temperature sensor
or the like to the board. Would there be interest in this? Does it make sense
to manufacture more pcbs than i personally need?

Ciao,
  Till