[i2c] "regd i2c-viapro bus driver"

savitha joshi savitha_j at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 04:15:45 CEST 2006

hi Jean,

thanks again.
I saw the patch in the following link. It looks like
very minimal changes to i2c-viapro.c.

how do i check if the i2c-viapro works for VT 8251
after applying patch?

Secondly if i am interfacing a i2c device to VT 8251
southbridge, which ports of VT 8251 are used to
communicate with the i2c device?
and also, If the i2c device generates interrupts to VT
8251, how it should be handled?

thanks
Savitha

http://www.kernel.org/git/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=c243353a90fae3a9a85d2bd79b1df06bb21c568a