[i2c] I2c keypad - polling or interrupt

Jean Delvare khali at linux-fr.org
Fri Sep 8 14:39:16 CEST 2006

> Hi there,
>
> I am writing a Linux driver for keypad interfaced using i2c/SMBus
> operating at 100 kHz. Now whether I can poll the key closure in my
> driver or it is better to use the interrupt to detect the key closure.
> Keeping in view of the I2c bus speed limited to 100 Khz, what would be
> the better way of doing this. Let me know?

This is your second post to this list, and the second time you reply to
a thread to discuss something completely different. I have been warning
you nicely the first time:
  http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/i2c/2006-August/000192.html

You don't seem to care... So you are no more allowed to post to this
list, sorry.