[i2c] [patch 2.6.21-rc5-git +i2c 2/2] convert tps65010 to new-style driver

David Brownell david-b at pacbell.net
Mon Apr 9 16:59:16 CEST 2007

On Sunday 08 April 2007 8:33 am, Jean Delvare wrote:

> > > You're missing one level of indentation here, and same for the other
> > > declarations later on.
> >
> > I don't see anything in Documentation/CodingStyle saying that ...
>
> Well, when you end up closing two curly braces at the same level of
> indentation, it can't be correct.

Good point.

> > > No C++-style comments please.
> >
> > If you insist ... but then it's likely to *NEVER* get fixed!  :(
>
> I don't understand what you mean here, sorry.

Every little irritant in the code surrounding a FIXME is another
impetus to actually get it fixed.  If all the irritants go away,
so does the impetus ... ;)

In this case, there's some discussion about finally getting a
standard voltage framework for Linux.  I'd expect one of the
first drivers to adopt it would be the OMAP MMC/SD driver.
Once that's adopted, maybe the DSP interface will get fixed too.
So there does seem to be hope on that particular horizon.

- Dave