[i2c] "driver forgot to specify physical device"

Till Harbaum / Lists lists at harbaum.org
Wed Apr 18 22:37:01 CEST 2007

Hi Jean,

Am Mittwoch 18 April 2007 schrieb Jean Delvare:
> First of all: please provide your driver as a patch against a recent
> kernel tree. Something that I can easily apply and test-compile.
Find the new version attached. I was done against an ubuntu patched
2.6.20, but it has been verified to apply to 2.6.21-rc7 as well with only
minor offsets.

I have tried to fix everything you asked for. Thanks for that valuable
input. And my offer is still valid: Do you want one of those modules?
You can e.g. use it to easily test client drivers.

Regards,
 Till