[i2c] i2c-pport with kernel 2.6.X

pierre demanax baddemanax at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 19:00:31 CEST 2007

HI,

thanks for the fast answer .

Actually i measured with a common voltmeter 4,85 Volt on SDA and SCL . Even
during the detection there are no variation of the voltage supply. (
unfortunatelly I have no scope to measure the signal)

I simply connect a PCF8574 to SDA and SCL and VCC and ground . I use my USB
port to provide the power supply ( I hooked up the connector) ( I have a LED
to show me that there is well power supply on the board).

There are no pull up resistor, as i measured almost 5V on SDA and SCL, i
didn't think of adding a pull up. But I will give it a try.

The output of the PCF8574 are connected to power relay.

I also tried the sensors-detect function, but I got the same behaviour.

regards.
vincent