[i2c] i2c Driver for AT91SAM9260

Paul Kavan pkavan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 17:52:14 CEST 2007

As an update and an fyi...

I have the older (polling) version of the at91_i2c driver on my at91sam9260
board. My use of the i2c is limited to sending messages to a 10-bit DAC.
Another user has indicated that Ronny Nilsson has rewritten the driver and I
read some of the posts on that. If that driver is more stable and workable
for my application, I would like to test it out.

As a note. I am a little new to linux, driver writing, kernel mods, etc, so
any help with acquiring the driver and some basic instructions on how to get
it into my kernel would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all

Paul