[i2c] i2c 2 issues on omap3430

naveen krishna ch naveenkrishna.ch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 15:09:20 CEST 2008

> Hi,

         I am working on a touch pad driver which uses i2c reads and writes
to the touch pad registers. But, i observe the i2c reads are not consistent.
when i try to read the Manufacturer information i get some junk values. when
i try resetting all the register and read those values i get some other
unexpected values.

I feel like its a serious OMAP3 I2C-2 timing issue.

         But with same uImage some times i get correct values.

Do any one know what i am missing on. and how to debug this issue.

Thankfull for your suggestions.

(: Naveen Krishna Ch :)