[i2c] Question about vt82c596 SMBus driver (Via I2c Bus driver)

Wolfram Sang w.sang at pengutronix.de
Tue Oct 7 18:25:30 CEST 2008

Hello Prakash,

On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 11:19:46AM -0400, Mortha, Prakash wrote:
> Hi Jean,
>
> Please find attached the patches I have generated using quilt. Hopefully
> this should meet the requirements.  (Please bear with me if this doesn't
> meet the requirements, as this is my first time to generate a official
> patch).

No problem, we all have started somewhere :) Please do not send patches
as attachments. It is considered good style to send them inline. Just
use the 'quilt mail' command and you won't have problems with that (and
also not with wrapped lines or similar).

All the best,

   Wolfram

--
  Dipl.-Ing. Wolfram Sang | http://www.pengutronix.de