[i2c] Mailing list is moving

Jean Delvare khali at linux-fr.org
Wed Oct 29 13:45:47 CET 2008

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:39:58 +0100, Jean Delvare wrote:
> In 48 hours (that is, on October, Wednesday 29th, at 13:00 UTC), the old
> i2c mailing list will be closed. All attempts to post to it will
> redirect the poster to the new linux-i2c mailing list. I'll see what
> facility mailman implements to make this as user-friendly and automatic
> as possible.

Here we go. Hopefully I've configured mailman properly and everyone now
attempting to post to this (old) i2c list should receive the following
auto-reply:

*****
The i2c mailing list has moved to kernel.org. Please resend your message to:
linux-i2c at vger.kernel.org

Subscription information can be found at:
http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#linux-i2c
*****

I will now try to get gmane and marc.info to archive the new linux-i2c
list instead of the old i2c list.