Help

Ville Jutvik ville.jutvik at home.se
Mon Aug 5 14:04:20 CEST 2002

Hi

My name is Ville Jutvik and I am voluteering for the lm_sensor project.I read at the homepage's FAQ that the project needed someone to help you with answering e-mails. I can do that (7 days/week), but I must warn you since my experience of lm_sensors is very small. I have only used it for a couple of days now but I think it's very interesting.

My experience of Linux/Unix is quite large although (5 years). I am a fluent C-programmer and I find the kernel source-code very interesting and have studied it.

I would be very happy if I could contribute to the lm_sensor project!

Best regards,
Ville Jutvik
ville.jutvik at home.se