sysconf generation

Aaron VanDevender sig at netdot.net
Fri Aug 30 02:40:28 CEST 2002

I noticed a problem with the way the sensors-detect script is generating
the /etc/sysconfig/lm_sensors file. Its numbering modules like MODULE_1
MODULE_2 MODULE_3 ..., when /prog/init/lm_sensors.init is expecting the
file to start counting at MODULE_0 and go to MODULE_($modules - 1). The
result is that the last module isn't loaded and the modprobe is run
without any arguments before the first module is loaded.

This patch on sensors-detect ought to do the trick:

3038c3038
<       my $i = 1;
---
>       my $i = 0;

Please CC any replies to me as I am not on this list.

cya
.sig