2.7.0 testings

Jean Delvare khali at linux-fr.org
Mon Dec 2 11:45:49 CET 2002

> Khali, you fixed the makefiles and I fixed the request_regions.
> I think we're only awaiting your compile test for 2.2
> and then we're ready for release??

Sorry, I've been away for some days for a M:TG tournament. I'm back now,
and tested CVS on a 2.2(.22) kernel again. While i2c is OK, lm_sensors2
isn't.

make: *** No rule to make target `linux/bootmem.h', needed by
`kernel/busses/dmi_scan.d'.  Stop.

Actually, 2.2 kernels don't have the include/linux/bootmem.h file. As
2.4.0 does have it, the file must have been added in a 2.3 kernel.

Have to go out to buy something to eat, to be continued later ;)