2.6.4 works, CVS broken...

Philip Edelbrock phil at netroedge.com
Tue Dec 3 19:06:32 CET 2002

BTW- If it hasn't already been mentioned, make sure your libsensors,
sensors binary, and sensors.conf are updated appropriately along with
any kernel modules/code you use.  I suspect that some of the strange
decimal point shifts or mangled data can be a result of mixing an old
install with a new.

Phil