Warranty Expirations

vkottke at netscape.net vkottke at netscape.net
Wed Dec 11 20:42:00 CET 2002

Protect Yourself.

Purchase An Extended Warranty For Your Car Before
Your Existing Warranty Expires And Save Hundreds.

Even if your warranty has expired, you will save
40-60 percent over the warranties offered by
dealerships and it's the SAME warranty.

All quotes are 100 percent free.

All quotes are obligation free.

Dear Friend,

Car troubles always seem to happen at the worst
possible time. Protect yourself and your family
with a quality Extended Warranty for your car,
truck, or SUV, so that a large expense cannot hit
you all at once. We cover most vehicles with less
than 150,000 miles.

Do not buy from a dealer. Their prices are often
40-60 percent MORE!

We offer fair prices and prompt, toll-free claims
service. Get an Extended Warranty on your car
today. YOU WILL BE SURPRISED BY HOW INEXPENSIVE
THIS PROTECTION CAN BE!

Warranty plans also include, for free:

1. 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
2. Rental Benefit
3. Trip Interruption Intervention
4. Extended Towing Benefit

Take advantage of our special offer, before it
expires, by going to:

http://ads.monster.com/event.ng/Type=click&Redirect=http://211.167.74.101/auto/

Sincerely,

S.C. Valentine
EWFC, Inc.mgbeuexndhmzmvfpdgyoagybdxdmvmhndcsgdqddgguwrbjagusobkxkybwdeewjhcnnsqkzsptnfvdzuuzixtnvgtalbmduwgsqzdqujisqdqrewytiuatwd