lm_sensors with Timesys Linux/RT kernel

Scott C. Knight sck1 at cs.pitt.edu
Wed Dec 11 21:17:47 CET 2002

	I first off wanted to say i think lm_sensors is great. I had no
problem compiling, installing and running it on my redhat system.

I just had one quick question, do you know or have you heard of anyone
using lm_sensors with the Timesys Linux/RT kernel? This might be more of a
question for Timesys as I don't know what tree their kernel code is based
off of. I would guess though as long as I had the source I could download
the i2c package and lm_sensors package and compile it against whatever
kernel i pleased?

Keep up the good work!

Scott Knight
University of Pittsburgh