Set Fan-Speed ?

Mark D. Studebaker mds at paradyne.com
Sat Feb 16 17:16:13 CET 2002

echo [0-255] > /proc/sys/dev/sensors/as99127..../pwm[1-2]

Unfortunately this only works if the pwm feature is already enabled.
There is currently no way to enable pwm using the driver.
Of course, this is assuming that the PWM feature is supported
in the as99127f and the registers are the same as the w83* chips.

mds