Fw: I would like to subscribe to your mailing list & other

phil at netroedge.com phil at netroedge.com
Tue Jan 15 18:33:17 CET 2002

We got your original message, as well as this one.

Out mailing list has just a few developers on it, and is not a users
mailing list.  If you still would like to be added, let me know and I
will.  I just want you to understand that it's not a support list with
a lot of people.

I can't address your issue you mention, but I can suggest using the
CVS code, and checking logs as well as turning on the relevent
debugging.  I2C transactions should be fairly quick and not take as
long as you suggest.

Phil

--
Philip Edelbrock -- IS Manager -- Edge Design, Corvallis, OR
   phil at netroedge.com -- http://www.netroedge.com/~phil