Mozart2

Alexander van Kaam a.vankaam at chello.nl
Sat Oct 12 11:41:01 CEST 2002

that is pretty correct, including the $17 register for the cpu (athlon only
I think, on pentium boards these values are way off)

mozart also appears to be from Attansic, see included image.

my problem appear to be that I get no smbus dump from it, could be my SiS
driver (looking into that now)...

Regards, Alex

- Please always attach all previous mails !
For long you live and high you fly,
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry,
And all you touch and all you see,
Is all your life will ever be.