sis735 testing

Mark M. Hoffman mhoffman at lightlink.com
Tue Oct 15 04:28:17 CEST 2002

Hello Thomas:

* thomas <Thomas.NAGY at eleve.emn.fr> [2002-10-15 02:05:40 +0200]:
> I saw that help is needed for testing with the sis735 chipset
> (http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/newdrivers.html)
>
> I'd be glad to participate. Feel free to email-me at the above adress.

I've had one tester with a SiS735 already, but more wouldn't hurt.
Grab the latest i2c and lm_sensors from CVS and try them out.  I
would appreciate the following info.:  the results of "lspci -v",
both before and after you try to load the driver for the first time.
Also, any syslog messages which are produced by i2c-sis645.

Let me know if you need any help getting that far.  Don't forget
to read lm_sensors2/doc/busses/i2c-sis645 too. :)

Regards,

--
Mark M. Hoffman
mhoffman at lightlink.com