Cannot have lm-sensors work with my NV7m ABIT motherboard

Jean Delvare khali at linux-fr.org
Fri Apr 4 19:49:49 CEST 2003

> I come to you to see if you did it to contact Mark, and if you had
> some time to study my problem...
>
> Please, let me know...

Well, Mark is supposed to read the list the same way I do. I don't feel
like bothering him if he doesn't want to answer. Actually, it looks like
both Mark and Phil are really busy these days, and there's nothing I can
do about it.

What's more, there is a lot of development on I2C and LM Sensors right
know (moving into the 2.5 kernel series), so it may not be the best
chosen moment for individual support requests. I'd suggest you try to
live without a perfectly working sensor system for now, and take a
chance in a few months when the code is stabilized and people are more
available.

Thanks for your patience.