Mailinglist subscription

Eric BENARD / Free ebenard at free.fr
Tue Apr 22 15:28:48 CEST 2003

Hi,

I donwloaded latest CVS code for both lm_sensors2 (version 2.8.0) and i2c
(lk2-4 : release 2.7.0) for using on a 2.4.21 kernel (from Mandrake 9.1 with
all I2C disabled inside).

I've written a driver for adm1026.c this weekend and would like to test it but
I can't get i2c-viapro to load. I may need i2c 2.8.0 but I can't find where
to download it.

May you please subscribe me to the mailing list, or at least tell me how to
get cvs lm_sensors2 running for testing my driver and sending you the patch.

Regards
Eric