subscribe request

CaT cat at zip.com.au
Fri Aug 15 12:49:52 CEST 2003

On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 12:44:08PM +0200, Jean Delvare wrote:
> > I'd like to join the ML, thanks. :)
>
> Why do you want to join? Please note you don't need to be
> subscribed to post here. And non-subscribers always get TO: or CC: on
> replies. So subscribing is generally useless for simple users.

Well I'm not a developer. I just have a problem witht he 2.5 sensors
code where it makes my machine way-slow (which I can both dupe and fix
with 2.4) and thought it'd be simpler to just join the ML so as not to
lose any replies.

If it's not necessary then sweet and I'll go without. :)

--
"How can I not love the Americans? They helped me with a flat tire the
other day," he said.