---=== Lm_sensors Support DB Entry ===--- 1382

Romain Riviere mr-smoke at spinning-plates.eu.org
Thu Aug 21 06:33:24 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm not doing anything differently at all :(
However, I have sensors_init_all defined in drivers/sensors/sensors.c
It makes me wonder whether the patching was OK or not.
By the way, I checked drivers/sensors/sensors.o, and it was 8 bytes
long: it just had something like !<arch> in it and that's all.

I'll try patching again and will keep you informed.

thanks,
Romain