Specific configuration Epox EP8k5a2+

Arno Wagner wagner at tik.ee.ethz.ch
Thu Feb 20 00:32:07 CET 2003

Hi,

I hope I mailed this to the right address. My apologies
if I did not.

I got the driver to work and are now in the process of figuring
out some discrepancies. Seems Epox has wired some things
differently. (+3.3V, -12V and -5V are affected, chip is a W83697HF.)

I did not find any database that lists specific info about
specific mainboards. Is there some place I can submit
my findings to, so others with this board can start with
an adjusted configuration?

Regards,
Arno
Arno Wagner, Communication Systems Group, ETH Zuerich, wagner at tik.ee.ethz.ch
----
For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple,
and wrong. -- H L Mencken