lm_sensors2 i2c-nforce2.c diff to compile with kernel 2.5.74(-mm1)

Jalon Q. Zimmerman jalonz at coldworld.net
Sun Jul 6 06:25:58 CEST 2003

I dont know if this has been done already, but I thought it might
possibly help.

I pulled lm_sensors2 from CVS and modified "i2c-nforce2.c" to compile
cleanly in kernel 2.5.74-mm1.

I dropped "i2c-nforce2.c" in "/usr/src/linux/drivers/i2c/busses/" and
hacked the local Makefile to compile it.

I am unable to compile working userspace lm_sensors utils with this
kernel, so I cant test it. I assume this is normal until a new
lm_sensors and i2c is released?

This is the first C patch I ever sent anyone so I hope its ok. If I
could have created the patch with better diff arguments, etc. please let
me know.

Thanks

:)

Jalon