Info on Epox 8RDA+ motherboard sensors

Ekki Plicht ep at plicht.de
Wed Jul 16 22:35:12 CEST 2003

Hello,
first - thanks for the excellent work on lm_sensors.

Here is a little input on what I found on my new Epox 8RDA+ motherboard. Maybe
you can use it somewhere else.

The motherboard uses the recent nForce2 chipset.
OS is SuSE 8.2, kernel 2.4.20
sensors is version 2.7.0

sensors-detect reports a Winbond W83627HF chip.

BIOS has display for
Vdd (1.6V)
Vcore (1.66V)
Vdimm (2.64V)
and the other usual power supply voltages, except:

BIOS has NO display for 3.3V. So I don't know if this is really not used or
what.

VID was reported as 3.50V, so I changed the in0_min/max and in1_min/max
calculation from using vid to 1.6V, works fine.

Fan divisors needed to be set to 4 instead of default 2, now working nicely.

That's all. Again, thanks, let me know if you need any other data on this
motherboard.

Regards,
Ekki from Germany