Fix fan speeds on ADM1026

Philip Pokorny ppokorny at penguincomputing.com
Thu Jun 12 05:09:43 CEST 2003

Jerome Hsiao @ Arima pointed out to me that the fan speeds from the
ADM1026 driver were not consistent with other drivers.

Seems that most (all?) drivers assume two pulses per rev from the fans.
  I expected that users would need to use a "compute" directive to
modify the fan speed for the number of pulses-per-rev of their fans.
(All the fans I use are 4 ppr so I'm always having to "compute" a
correct value.)

But it's not consistent with the other drives...

So here is a patch to fix the ADM1026 so it reports fan speeds
consistent with the other drivers...

This was done against CVS...

:v)

--
Philip Pokorny, Director of Engineering
Tel: 415-358-2635   Fax: 415-358-2646   Toll Free: 888-PENGUIN