New i2c driver for ETX-mgx board from Kontron

Mark D. Studebaker mds at paradyne.com
Sat Jun 28 01:41:12 CEST 2003

You can contribute by sending us a patch against CVS or against a 2.5 kernel.
See also doc/developers/new-drivers in lm_sensors.
However if the driver is not of general interest
(I myself have never heard of Kontron, and GPIO bit-banger drivers
are generally non-standard) then it may not be worth
putting into CVS or the kernel.