Call for 2.8.0 soon

Mark D. Studebaker mds at paradyne.com
Sat Jun 28 20:40:48 CEST 2003

OK I think we are getting close.

- I copied over Greg's i2c fix from 2.4.21
- GCC 3.3 warnings Khali is working?
- UTF issue fixed for new perls, now we need a fix for old perls
- libsensors renumbered 2.0.0
- sensors.h removed from CVS
- mkpatch fixed, some testing done
- most docs updated.

let's try to wrap things up and release in a week?