Call for 2.8.0 soon
Mark D. Studebaker
mds at paradyne.com
Sat Jun 28 20:40:48 CEST 2003
OK I think we are getting close.
- I copied over Greg's i2c fix from 2.4.21
- GCC 3.3 warnings Khali is working?
- UTF issue fixed for new perls, now we need a fix for old perls
- libsensors renumbered 2.0.0
- sensors.h removed from CVS
- mkpatch fixed, some testing done
- most docs updated.
let's try to wrap things up and release in a week?
Mark D. Studebaker wrote:
> I think things are getting into shape here after a lot of work.
> Maybe we can do a release in a week or two?
> Open issues, please comment or add to list:
> - sensors-detect "UTF" issue
> - libsensors numbering because of binary incompatibility..... go to
> 1.5.0 or 2.0.0?
> - Delete sensors.h in sensors/include, move files?
> - Incompatibility w/ 2.4 kernel i2c structs
> - Need testing against kernel 2.4.9
> - Mkpatch - abandon, fix, what?
> - Update README, INSTALL, etc.
More information about the lm-sensors