lm_sensors current CVS on 2.6.0-test10

Wayne Whitney whitney at Math.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Nov 27 02:05:14 CET 2003

Hello,

I'm running 2.6.0-test10 with Fedora Core 1 userspace, and I compiled the
userspace lm_sensors programs from current CVS.  I find that whenever I
run sensors, after it finishes executing correctly, it segfaults.
Running 'gdb sensors' shows the following on exit:

0x009402bc in _int_free () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6

I assume this means some sort of bad interaction with the thread library
in Fedora Core 1, but that's the extent of my understanding.  What should
I do?

Thanks,
Wayne