Some nice feature

Jean Delvare khali at linux-fr.org
Wed Oct 1 21:03:06 CEST 2003

> Hi,
>
> I cannot avoid to send you a part of a mail that I have read in the
> beowulf list, we have talking about the option to use lmsensors to
> monitorizing the cluster with a cron command. Someone have said that
> is not a good option, so says:
>
> [....]
>
> What do you think?

I think that cross-posting what could become a flame war is better
avoided.

Apart from that, I believe that if that guy really wanted something
done, he would have told us directly, or even done it by himself. We
never heard about him, which means that he isn't interested in and/or
convinced by what he proposes, and we can safely ignore him.