tickets needing help

Jean Delvare khali at linux-fr.org
Sun Jan 4 14:58:39 CET 2004

> > We would then need:
> > 1* A write access to the system.
>
> Create an account and you have it.  Any one can create bugs.

That's not how I meant it (but it wasn't clear I admit).  How do we
edit, answer, close tickets?  I don't think any of us will want to
create new bug reports.  Whenever we find bugs, we fix them ourselves
and send you a patch.

If we are to direct all 2.6 users to your bugzilla system, it's likely
that you'll appreciate some help handling them.

> > Greg, how do we proceed?
>
> Right now, any bug that is has component=i2c is automagically assigned
> to me.  I'll be glad to assign it on to anyone else if they want me
> to, but for now, the i2c bug count in there has been real low.

Sounds reasonable that it default to you since you are the official
maintained of the i2c subsystem, but you might need our assistance
sometimes.  I guess that it is possible that you "give" us some bugs,
providing we have an account that allows you to.