MotherBoard identification

Bartek Jarocki filip at guardix.net
Tue Jan 13 18:20:35 CET 2004

Hi, I'm programmer from Poland working alone on http://guardix.net
project. It's software that helps keeping Cyber Cafe working
properly including store management, barcode scanners suport,
cash registers etc. Software is a client-server solution, management
part works on Linux/Unix/*BSD and the 'plugin' that block computers
works on Windows and Linux/Unix/*BSD.

Problem:
I don't know how to make identification key of customer's host. For
example MotherBoard unique ID, is there is any posibility to get some
kind of host KEY? My software is almost 'ready to sell', but I have to
secure it somehow.
	I'll be grateful for any help,
			greetengs from Poland :)