MPX2/LM90 switching discussion

Jean Delvare khali at linux-fr.org
Sat Jul 17 09:04:18 CEST 2004

> This sounds like a specific issue of a generic problem that has come
> up recently on this list.  That is, i2c bus MUX's and additional
> busses.
>
> This GPIO pin is probably controlling a MUX that chooses between two
> different busses.

For the sake of information exactitude, Alex analyzed the MPX2's
behavior as a *diode* switching, not SMBus switching. This is something
different, so it may or may not fit into the discussion about muxing I2C
busses (and at first sight, I would think it doesn't).

--
Jean "Khali" Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/