Missing PGP keys?

Philip Edelbrock phil at edgedesign.us
Mon Jun 28 20:56:58 CEST 2004

I'll take another look.  From my last examination, it appeared that some
browsers were trying to parse and interpret the PGP (like look for a
public key or something) instead of treating it as a regular file.  I'll
see if I can tweak the mime-type or content-disposition to make those
browsers behave.

Phil