IBM hardware

Jean Delvare khali at linux-fr.org
Wed Mar 17 22:34:48 CET 2004

> I have edited the sensors-detect script. I have also executed the
> programs from the dmidecode CVS. The results are in the attached file.
>
> The machine is up and running with no problems. :)

Nice, although it didn't provide anything very interesting (only memory
module EEPROMs, not really sensors-related). Still, good to know that we
can whitelist these machines.

The output of sensors-detect suggests that you have a Super IO chip
on-board, but not one we support. If you can find documentation about
what it is, maybe it has some hardware monitoring or fan control
features.