[b.langmann at gmx.de: Posting about bt869]

Frodo Looijaard frodol at dds.nl
Thu May 20 22:53:07 CEST 2004

----- Forwarded message from Benjamin Langmann <b.langmann at gmx.de> -----

From: Benjamin Langmann <b.langmann at gmx.de>
To: frodol at dds.nl
Subject: Posting about bt869
Hello,
i saw your posting about the voodoo3 bt869 chip in the beginning of this year.
Did you managed to get the chip working with the 2.6 kernel?
If you did, could you pplease send me the souce code?
And if you don't and still got the files, could you send me them too? :)
I would like to try to get it to work, and want to save me some time.

Cu and thanks,
Benjamin Langmann

----- End forwarded message -----

--