Ticket no. 1817

Jean Delvare khali at linux-fr.org
Thu Nov 25 13:00:05 CET 2004

> Thanks so much!  That worked, and now I have normal-looking
> voltage readings, with no alarms.  I can now run lm_sensors and have
> the output (temps and fan speed--I never needed the voltage visible,
> but the constant alarms were making it impossible efficiently to use the
> sensors) visible in gkrellm.
>
> I appreciate very much your help and your clear instructions.

You're welcome. Could you please update this thread:
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&threadid=255402
So that visitors know what the problem was and how it was solved?

You may additionally add a link to this mailing-list thread:
http://archives.andrew.net.au/lm-sensors/msg28463.html

Thanks,
--
Jean