Mailing-list garbage

Jean Delvare khali at linux-fr.org
Tue Apr 12 10:17:40 CEST 2005

Hi Andrew,

We had some trouble with the lm_sensors mailing-list yesterday, resulting
in a storm of administrative mails. Your archive is now full of these.
Could you please clean up the mess so that the archive is useable again?
The posts all have "Notification d'état de la distribution" or
"Undeliverable:" in their subject lines.

We are seriously considering a move to a more mature mailing-list system
to prevent this kind of problem from happening again. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

Thanks,