beep alert

Matthias Mohr mattze at t-online.de
Fri Apr 15 11:04:34 CEST 2005

Hi,

the motherboard is GA-8IDX Series from Gigabyte (Intel 845 AGPSet, P4 Titan
Series). The kernel version is 2.6.5-7.147 and the sensors version is
2.8.6-0.2. I don't know which version lm_senors is because I can't find it in
Yast.
Are there any .rpm packages for suse linux 9.1 pro so that I can install the
newest version of lm_sensors (I have less experience in installing file
archives.)

Regards
Matthias Mohr