[lm-sensors] [PATCH] lm93 driver for 2.6, second try
Eric J. Bowersox
ericb at aspsys.com
Tue Aug 2 00:09:51 CEST 2005
OK, after having received preliminary feedback, and also reading some of
the stuff I should have read in the first place, I have generated a
revised patch (attached). Notable changes this time around:
(1) This is against 2.6.13-rc3-mm3. The driver is in the "hwmon"
subdirectory, as it should be.
(2) Since the separate header file issue wasn't as gnarly as I thought
it might be, I left it broken out this time, as per Mark's wishes.
(3) I have applied sysfs attributes whereever they make sense to do so,
and have registered the class device as per Rudolf's suggested changes.
(4) The included documentation file is Mark's original as found in
lm_sensors 2.9.1, with some changes to reflect use of sysfs vs. /proc.
(5) I put the driver ID in the right place (i2c-id.h).
I haven't tested this particular code yet, but that will happen shortly,
once our production engineers find me an X6DHP box to tinker with.
Signed-off-by: Eric J. Bowersox <ericb at aspsys.com>
Eric J. Bowersox, Software Engineer Aspen Systems, Inc.
<ericb at aspsys.com> 3900 Youngfield Street
Tel: +01 303 431 4606 x113 Wheat Ridge, CO 80033, USA
Fax: +01 303 431 7196 <http://www.aspsys.com>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 96495 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/attachments/20050801/87c8c264/attachment.bin
More information about the lm-sensors