[lm-sensors] Query on compilation of lm_sensors

Prabhu, HarshadX harshadx.prabhu at intel.com
Thu Aug 4 15:19:40 CEST 2005

Hi ,

 I am using lm_sensors to communicate to some devices on SMBus.
 I tried to compile the "lm_sensors-2.9.1" and "i2c-2.9.1". But in one
of our board which has Redhat RHEL 3.0.
 The compilation is continuously going into infinite mode. I think it is
recursively compiling the same stuff.
 I was not able to install the i2c 2.9.1 also.

 Has anyone faced the problem of continuous compilation (infinitely the
same thing) of i2c and lm-sensors.
 Please provide pointers if anyone knows it.

Thanks
Harshad

PS: I am new to this list and this is the first message I am posting.