[lm-sensors] Sensors for ADM1032

Jesse Davis JesseD at VersaLogic.com
Tue Dec 6 01:22:41 CET 2005

Hello there.

I work in the support department for Versalogic Corporation. We have a
board called the EBX-12. This board contains the ADM1032 chip that
should be supported by the lm90 module. The Smbus adapter is
successfully located but the Analog Devices chip is not successfully
probed. I have attached my output from "sensors-detect", "i2cdetect" and
"i2cdump". I know that this device works because I possess a DOS utility
that detects the internal CPU temperature.

Other information:
Fedora 3 kernel 2.6.9
lm-sensors version 2.8.7
Running as root user.

Thank you for any help or guidance you can provide.
Jesse Davis
VersaLogic Corporation
541-485-8575
2175 West 7th Avenue