lmsensors on Sony PCG-GRX416G

Rudolf Marek R.Marek at sh.cvut.cz
Sun Feb 6 09:26:41 CET 2005

Hello,

If it is the notebook, and it seems so, chances are minimal.
Often they use proprietary controllers so no chance.

You can get temps working by acpi.

If acpi doesnt work try to fix it.

First try to find custom DSDT table for your notebook
(acpi.sf.net)

If you still dont have it here is the "cookbook"

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=122145

Good luck.

Regads

Rudolf