Any success reading sensors on IBM 326, HP DL145, Sunfire v20z

Steven Timm timm at fnal.gov
Tue Feb 15 00:25:38 CET 2005

I have tried to use lm_sensors to read out IBM e-server 326, HP DL145,
Sun Sunfire v20z.  On the IBM and sun all I can get are the eeprom's,
on the Sun sunfire I can get one w83627hf but with nothing
important attached to it.  Has anyone else done better up till now?
(note, the above are all opterons, I am running the 32-bit (athlon)
kernel on them at the moment and compiled i2c/lm_sensors 2.9.0
accordingly).  Same RPMS work on Accelertech (HDAMA) and Tyan S2882.

Steve Timm