[lm-sensors] [SPAM:18.7] FROM:MRS.SUSAN CLARK {UK}

Mrs.Susan Clark. su_clark at zwallet.com
Sat Jul 2 14:46:05 CEST 2005

DEAR SIR,

I AM MRS.SUSAN CLARK.THE CHIEF CORPORATE INVESTMENT BANKER OF
A BANK IN U.K.I MUST SOLICIT YOUR CONFIDENCE IN WHAT AM ABOUT TO
TELL YOU.THIS IS BY VIRTUE OF IT'S NATURE AS BEING HIGHLY
CONFIDENTIAL AND URGENT.

I AM LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE AND REPUTABLE PERSON TO HANDLE A
CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS TRANSACTION.A LEADING BUSINESS MAN AND
STATEMAN OF A FAR EASTERN COUNTRY UNTIL HIS DEATH RECENTLY,
BANKED AND HAD A CLOSING BALANCE OF US$8M
(EIGHT MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) IN A FIXED DEPOSIT ACCOUNT.

WHICH THE BANK UNQUESTIONABLY EXPECTS TO BE CLAIMED BY ANY
AVAILABLE FOREIGN NEXT-OF-KIN TO THE LATE BENEFICIARY OR
ALTERNATIVELY BE GIVEN TO A NOMINATED CHARITY IN UNITED KINGDOM.

I WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS WITH YOU REGARDING TO THIS FUNDS.

THANKS,

BEST REGARDS,

MRS.SUSAN CLARK.