[lm-sensors] w83627ehf driver development

Cadu medaglia at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:13:29 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Sorry for my delay... In the last weeks I was very busy, but I've
worked in the driver on free time, and I have some questions:

1) Should the chip driver calculate the real voltage values or just
put the values read from the device in the data struct?

2) How can I add the voltage values in the lm_sensors w83627ehf lib?
I've looked at the code, but it has some defines with some numbers
that I can't see any logic. What do those numbers mean?

Thank you so much!
Cadu