[lm-sensors] No temperature/fan values with 83627THF chip

Jon Still sensors at xanthein.net
Mon May 23 09:23:03 CEST 2005

Hi,

> I have tested it here on two motherboards with 792 chip, it works well.
> Would you like help us to review my codes? After your review, you may send
> it to the kernel group, I think.

I'm quite happy to give it a test on my box, so long as the worst it will
do is panic or freeze the system.  I'm presuming this will have to be
compiled outside of the kernel tree so if you could provide the
appropriate command line for that I'd be grateful.

Cheers!
Jon.

Jon Still                               E-mail: jon at tertial.org
tertial.org                             Web:    http://www.tertial.org/