[lm-sensors] Kernel hangs with i2c-i801 driver?

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh hmh at debian.org
Wed Nov 23 18:53:33 CET 2005

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005, Keith wrote:
> http://valaran.com/~kw/lms/dmidecode.txt

Thanks.  It doesn't help much, but at least I am sure it is not a board I've
come across before.

I have a board here with a 80875P and a ADM1027 from Intel. We shall see in
about 5 days if 2.6.14.3 + lm-sensors works fine or not in another testcase
(mine).  2.6.13 sure does work right.

  Henrique Holschuh